Tianhui- one of the leading UV LED chip manufacturers and suppliers provides ODM/OEM UV led chip service.
TH-UVC-C01 It is a static UVC LED bacteriostasis module for air and liquid bacteriostasis. It is suitable for closed cavity structure with water tank.
It can be installed at the top, side wall and bottom. The light emitting surface meets the waterproof requirements of IP65. Even if it is installed at the bottom of the water tank, there is no need to worry about water leakage.
The wavelength range of UVC LED used is 260-280nm, which has excellent and efficient sterilization and disinfection effect. The surface is made of UV high permeability quartz glass and UV reflector, which can improve the effective utilization of UVC and significantly improve the sterilization effect.
All materials meet the environmental protection requirements of ROHS and reach, and all water related parts meet the requirements of food safety and water batch.
|Drinking machine||Ice machine||Air humidifier||Air purifier|
|Aromatherapy machine||Pet water dispenser||Dishwasher|
Opening Hole size
UVC radiation flux
Lamp bead life
DDC500 V,1min@10mA,leakage current
12 x 28.9mm
• Peak wavelength（ λ p) The measurement tolerance is ± 3nm.
• Radiation flux（ Φ e) Measurement tolerance ± 10%.
• The measurement tolerance of forward voltage (VF) is ± 3%.
Warning Instructions For Use
1. To avoid energy decay, keep the front glass clean.
2. It is recommended not to have objects blocking the light before the module, which will affect the sterilization effect.
3. Please use the correct input voltage to drive this module, otherwise the module will be damaged.
4. The outlet hole of the module has been filled with glue, which can prevent water leakage, but it is not
recommended that the glue of the outlet hole of the module directly contact the drinking water.
5. Do not connect the positive and negative poles of the module reversely, otherwise the module may be damaged
6. Human safety
Exposure to ultraviolet light can cause damage to human eyes. Don't look at ultraviolet light directly or indirectly.
If exposure to ultraviolet rays is unavoidable, appropriate protective devices such as goggles and clothing should be
used to protect the body. Attach the following warning labels to products / systems